Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Natural...



Sometimes I feel I try to hard to be 'me'. I find myself more at ease with photos when I don't try as hard to be natural in them. The photo on the left is at the Valentines Day social for his Battalion. I had on fake nails, tried the whole fake eyelash thing, yeh, that didn't work...I just tried to hard to feel good in the dress. The whole time I was thinking, oh gosh, what is sticking out, what is not sucked in, what is showing? I just didn't feel natural. Now as for this other one on the right, I just love this picture. I feel 100% naturally pretty and relaxed. I didn't take 3 hours to get ready and I didn't have anything fake on. Just did my makeup like I always do and was very comfy in my jeans and casual shirt. I was just so happy and naturally posed for this picture. We were talking down the hill holding hands and throwing back love taps...then Kriston turned around and said, 'smile'. I did. I didn't hold anything in, didn't stick anything out, just was NATURAL! To me there is a big difference and I love it. I have to realize that the harder I try to be something I am not, the harder it is so see the genuine happiness in the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment