Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Not enough time in a day...

You know the famous question, if you could go back in the past to meet someone, who would it be...mine would be the person who invented TIME. I would ask him/her to add a few hours to the day. I get up a few minutes before Jacob gets up for school. I make the coffee, turn on the computer, and it's a blur from there. I really have managed to turn my 'housewife' career into something big. I take care of the house, the bills, the cleaning, and the laundry. I do my kickboxing and that is my good stress reliever. I can't say cooking because Jeremiah loves to cook and he helps with grocery shopping, he loves it. With junkin' and Scentsy, I don't sit. Don't forget school and occasionally I will sit to watch TV. I hate sitting though. I sit here at my computer typing this and all I can think about are the 10 projects I have starting to pile up in my front hallway. I fall asleep to thinking of paint combinations. I just want to get up and go work on something. Sleep sometimes just gets in my way. I don't have time to sleep. I just need a few more hours. I am trying to figure out a sleep pattern for me. For some reason, on the weekends when the alarm doesn't have to go off, I am up earlier than the week wide awake. I get more done. I am trying to get in bed by 11 and up by 6:30. That might even be to much sleep.

My week so far has been a blur...between two scentsy parties, errands, driving around, trying to be in two places at once...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Everyday this week there is something happening all the way through Sunday. Then it begins all over!

Guess the saying holds true...I would rather work 80 hours for myself than 40 for someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment