Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cleaning off the chair...


Chair 'Before' 'After'

Geesh, I don't even know where to begin on this one. I used to think that instead of 'cleaning off the plate', I should just buy a bigger one...well, today I have decided that I can't do that anymore. It's time to 'clean off the chair' to allow a little room to sit! There does come a time when enough is enough. No, I didn't add the handles, just showing the seat part!
These thoughts began with realizing that I am messing up so much on Scentsy orders because my heart is just not into it anymore. Everyone sells it here and I keep buying stuff to keep myself afloat for the next 2.5 years to continue it in the states. Everyday, there is someone else joining here and I am not a competitive person, so I have to let it go. I am so consumed with my 'full time' job Junkin' that it keeps so busy. I also am in the middle of reupholstering a ladies dining room chairs, ear deep in crafts and love every minute of it! As I was beginning to pull the staples out of the next chari, I realized that if I am not using my hands in either creating, painting, or using hand tools, I am not happy. The Scentsy is alot of paperwork and sitting. Everyone knows by now that I DON'T SIT!
This leads to the next random thought...TINKERKELL...I changed her name to mine because I am always busy and tinkering in something. She never sat still either. I just enjoy using my creativity to much. I see something, I make it. If I don't have the materials to do, I order it or go find it somewhere. I also recycle or reuse everything. For example, Jacob needed a Valentines Day box for his class party. I used the box that the Vday cards came in. We covered it in some Vday scrapbooking paper and some stickers....leading to...
I wash my styrofoam plates and bowls. They can be used a few times over before splitting, so I wash them. When it's just the three of us here for dinner, that is our fine china. I recycle picture frames, paper, labels, you name it, I reuse it and create new things out of it.
I just have to realize that there is a time when to much is to much. I need to focus on the few things I am good at and give it my all instead of fanning my self out to far...I have included a picture of the chairs I just did! I finally took the 1 minute to learn how to post pictures to the blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment