Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

During the day, there are so many times I just wish I could talk and it would type for me. I always have thoughts and ideas in my head. Soemtimes by the time I get to sit and type, my mind goes blank...we normally don't celebrate Valentine's Day. He is usually gone to the field, NTC, or IRAQ. But not this year, he was home and we loved it. I went to lunch alone due to him not being able to get away from a promotion thing at work. Then I went shopping in American Village by myself. It was quiet and relaxing. After coming home and learning that Kriston, Terry, and the girls weren't coming up for dinner, we decided to go to Macaroni Grill. So far we have chosen that place for every occasion. Since we couldn't go in the states, we are making up for it here! So for a day we never celebrate, it turned out wonderful!

Now Brianna is gone, Jacob is (supposed to be) sleeping, and Jeremiah has put himself in a time out in front of the XBox..., I am sitting!! I love to reflect on the day and let my thoughts loose. Due to Facebook, I have rekindled so many friendships, some I thought I never would, and love it. It gives me a chance to be me and for those who accept that, a chance to keep up with me and keep learning about who I am and have become.

I love being able to express myself and show the world who I am. If they don't agree, stop reading about it! Since being married to the ARMY, I have considered myself the "PINK" sheep of my family. I am the one who mived away and had to learn a whole new world. There isn't anything I can't do. I love it. It makes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment