Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Underestimating

Why? Why do I always underestimate myself. I don't give my self credit. I am always wanting me to do better on things that no one can do for me. For example, I went to have my makeup done by Lancome. The 'artist', she didn't have a license, so she never went to makeup school, did my makeup nice, but not the way I wanted it. So far NO ONE can do it the way I want it. I really wsih I could put in a call to Kim's artist and get my eyes done like her. Oh well, that will never happen, so I guess I better watch alot of youtube and learn it myself. There has been a few occasions when I do my own makeup and it has always turned out better. I need to believe in myself more.

I do so much for myself. I have been so angry in the past for Jeremiah always being gone. Sometimes I thank the situation because it has taught me how to be strong and believe in myself. There isn't anything I can't do...ok, maybe an oil change or something but for the most part, I do it. I enjoy it.

I do my crafts, I flip furniture and make so pretty awesome money doing it. I give up on myself to fast. I have always had followers but to me, it's just not good enough to sell. Maybe it's because I post items I make on websites and other websites. I have been trying to get my name out there for years. At the end of the day when nothing sells, I just smile because I know that my hard work and love went into what I created. I enjoy making things and using my creativity. I won't give that asset up. For nothing or nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment