Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

I have a Fanclub!

Apparently, I am famous! Just not the way that I have always dreamed of...I got a call yesterday from a friend and she told me that she was on a site looking some info up on something good she is involved in. Well, upon doing so, she stumbled across a thread (topic of conversation) that was talking about me and how I flip all this furniture...I HAVE HATERS! I feel honored that there are wives out there that sit around and talk about me and my skills. They have nothing else better to do all day than sit on this site and go back and forth and bash me. The funny part is that everyone that was writing in and commenting was standing up for me! THANK YOU! They were saying things like, 'Good for her', 'leave her alone, it's something she chooses to do and it's not illegal', 'there are TV shows out there that people do this on'...and so on. I guess I am just mind blown that there are people out there that spend their time bitching about other people success.

I am not going to change what I do to satisfy jealous envious people. I refuse. I refuse to satisfy them and even comment on what they wrote. I do what I do because I am good at it and enjoy it. Enough said.

I find it comical that this happened. I have to stop myself from going back to see if anything else has been written, I am not lowering myself to their level...I have furniture to paint! So that being said, I am off to finish another piece of furniture to post so it gives these lame people something to do today!!

If anyone wants to read my fanclub memos...go here. www.okinawaunderground.com. Scroll down til you come to the thread titled : 'Not a joke AFD NYJ'...something like that. Please do not create an account and leave a comment, just don't need the added drama. I would appreciate the support BUT I know I already have it! So for that, I truely THANK YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment