Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Down in a hole~wait, I see another door...

So, today I was reading more on my life as a internet celebrity and how people don't have anything else better to do than bash others. I also had some words with this lady about her telling me I am a rude person to deal with when it comes to selling stuff, that is another blog and I don't feel like getting upset over that again...yea yea yea, I'm over it. Yes, I was upset, but now I have had time to GET OVER IT! So...this is how it is.

I don't like to draw negative attention to myself. I am not the one to take the spotlight, I usually hide behind people. I don't try to fit in because I was born to stand out in my own way. All this nonsense has made me hide in a hole for a while. I took my Scentsy sticker off my car just because I don't want people to point me out in a crowd. I took my stuff off the yard sale page to just go MIA for a bit. Want things to settle. This is how I look at all this...I may be in a hole, but while being down here, I turned around to take a look at my surroundings and off in a distance past all the ways of jealousy, envy, stupidity, and bashing, I noticed this teeny tiny PINK door with a light on. I went towards it and VIOLA...it's a NEW START for me. I am a huge believer in fate and that for every bad thing that happens, there is ten good things that come out it.

Once inside this new door, and closing the one behind me now, I am going to stop selling my items on the OYS page and go bigger. My house is one big clutter closet with all this stuff and I know Jeremiah supports what I do, but I am sure he would love to come home one day to open the door without running into a dresser, table, paint cans, etc. I don't have any projects going on right now that are requiring me to post it and sell it. I am refocusing on my OTHER passion of scrapbooking and paper crafts. I brought EVERYTHING with me for scrapbooking and have it all set up in our third bedroom. I have so much stuff, I could open a store. My goal while here was to get caught up on my books and go home with no scrapbooking supplies. Um, well so far that ain't happenin', lol. Soooo, instead of getting up and checking to see if I have sold anything overnight, I will scrapbooking and doing what matters...preserving my life!!

I am going to focus on making gifts, pages, crafts and items to sell. I have big hopes and dreams in my future and it's time to get started. I have an Etsy account and will be selling on there. Forget the people here who bash me, they just don't realize that in this bashing session, they have inspired me to go bigger. So 'Thank You' to those haters.

There are a few more certificates I want to accomplish while here for when I get back and without the worries of the OYS page, I will be soaking up every ounce of information to persue what I want. Even though I made excellent money in my 'junkin', it's time to let go for awhile. But, I am not giving up, I am just moving on. This whole thing has taught me not to give up on truly matters~

No comments:

Post a Comment