Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

It's been a while...



Wow, has it been that long since I have sat down, wait, be right back, have to get the coffee...sigh, I am sitting!! YAY!! The past few weeks has been a whirlwind for me. I did awesome at the 58th Signal Battalion Fundraiser with my cupcakes! The picture is of my table, but I my vision for it is to lean towards Shabby Chic decor. I want the whites. Just love that look...
Anyway, so during the Bazaar, it was slow at times but during those times, I was very busy marketing and networking. It took off. I met so many people, got names of coordinators for shows here and met lots of great ladies who do crafts! Just had an awesome weekend. Since then, it has been NON-STOP. With people coming by for Baby Gifts, custom orders for personalized blocks, and baby blocks. This past week I took the plunge and started my website, it is www.tinkerkell.com. I decided to go with that because for one, I just love Tinkerbell, she is just adorable. Her name stands for a lot. She is a fairy who TINKERS with things. She is a builder, she works with her hands. That is me, I love working with hands and creating things. Every day I have new ideas and make them work. SO, I took her name out and put MINE in!! Tinkerkell...everything I TINKER with...

My blogs, my photography, my fiverr, my crafts, my scra booking, my nutrition...list just goes on. I also love helping people and consulting. Not professionally, but just enjoy telling them about deals, coupons, bargains, new places, new websites, new everything!! I made my FB page and that is going well. I also joined a FB group of ladies here on island that work from home and just love the group. Everyone is just so supportive of each other and that is how it should be. We are all on this island together and without each others support, we wouldn't be where we all are today. This picture is name set I completed today! Another satisfied customer...

No comments:

Post a Comment