Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

To run it or not to run it...

So I started the website, www.tinkerkell.com and now not sure if I want to keep it up and running. I check my FB page about one thousand times a day and just don't want to spread my self to thin. I have my FB Kellys-Kupcake page and I think that might be enough. I also need to just keep up with my blogging and advertise here. If someone is interested in something, they can email me right?

I jump into everything with both feet running. Always. I have this massive swimming pool and it full of the things in my head. I check the water level, as to whether it is shallow or not. That let's me decide if I can start something. I take a few steps back and then just go for it. I jump in and then come to the surface, I think, yea, this is for me. Then I just sit there and tread water for a bit and then decide to stay in or get out of the water...I am not the type to get in using the side steps. I just take the plunge. It's always ok to get out, dry off, sit for a bit, and then get up and do it all over again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment