Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

7 Years in the Making!!


Ugh, does this have to happen today...Jacob turns 7...I am just torn up about it. Yes, of course I am so happy and fun about the day, but he's getting older and I don't want him to. I want him to stay young and my baby. I know that won't happen and I need to let him grow up, I am, trust me, but at night when I go in to tuck him in, I just can't help but get sappy. He still looks like the day he was born and when I kiss him goodnight, he makes that noise babies do and throws his arms up to stretch and move. Uh, sigh. His birthday party went awesome, no other way to describe it. Just perfect. We are so blessed with the friends here and they were all there. They were there for mine, and now for his. Just wonderful! I know that I can't keep him a baby, but he will always be one to me. I try everyday to raise him the 'right' way. I have a hard time realizing that you can't raise the kids today like we were. It sucks. I am way to over protective, but I can't fathom the idea of anything happening to my baby boy! I love you Bunk, Happy 7th Birthday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment